Friday, October 28, 2011

A Real Golden Apple

I have a real love for parties; not so much going to parties but putting them together. I am in the processes of turning my love into a business (more on that later). I came across something today that is sure to have a big impact on the party planning industry.

The Germany-based company Deli Garage makes a edible spray paint for food. That's right spray paint for food.

Take a look:

A golden apple or silver if you prefer

Birthday parties will never be the same. The possibilities are endless. Cakes, cupcakes, cookies they all could be coated in the color of your choice.


A Golden Goose isn't something I would want to see on my Thanksgiving table but to each his own.


The company is planning to distribute the product in the US is the near future and I think it will be a big hit. I would be willing to give it a try. Would you?

1 comment:

  1. WOWWW AMAZING!!! THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete