Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whats the deal?

Ever since we moved into our home almost 3 years ago we have been slowly decorating and remodeling. Well, I seem to always fall in love with furniture that is well above my budget. that's why I started doing DIY furniture makeovers (I will start posting pics of that soon). Some of the furniture that I see is so overpriced. Take this for example:

Bodega 6 Drawer Dresser from Zgallerie on SALE for $949.99
I love Zgallerie but I am not crazy enough to pay almost $1000 for one dresser.



Especially when you can get this instead:

MALM 6-drawer dresser for $179








They look pretty much the same to me. Now i know that the dresser from Ikea probably isn't as well made as the West Elm dresser but if your anything like me you will redecorate long before either dresser sees it's last days.

No comments:

Post a Comment