Friday, March 4, 2011

Where has the time gone?

It has been so long since I have thought about posting. Life can be a run away train sometimes, between home, work, school and my non existent social life blogging has taken a backseat. even though no one reads this blog I am happy to have a place to chronicle my thoughts. I have completed one year of my MPH program and am charging full speed ahead into year 2. How time flies. Where has the time gone? My mini-me will be starting kindergarten in less than six months. October will mark my 3rd year in a marriage that has brought me tremendous highs and lows. Marriage is hard. We moved into out first home together 2 years ago and I am still not finished unpacking. The garage still has boxes piled in the corner. With all that our little family has going on I wonder if those boxes will ever get unpacked. Well at least when its time to move to the "Forever House" it will make things easier. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment