Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Friday

What are your weekend plans? The family and I are making a quick trip out of town for a special family occasion. i will be sure to get lots of pics and report back on Monday.  So, how do you spend your precious weekends? Here are some of the things I love to do on weekends.


I try a little retail therapy.
I love to cook up big meals on the weekend.
After eating all that food I cooked its time to catch some ZZZ's.

But most of all I love to have family time on the weekends. We all get a chance just to hang out together and enjoy each others company. What a treat!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I know I will. See ya Monday!

(P.S.- This is what my family will look like in about a year or two. God willing. The hubby and I are officially trying for bambino # 2 ...hee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment