Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I have been traveling quite a bit in the last few weeks so it was nice to be home for a change. The weekend was jam packed with Family, Food and Fun. Just the way I like it. Here is a photo recap of the weekend.


 The flowers in my "Garden" are so pretty. This is my current fave
 Grilled pork tenderloin, potato salad, and corn souffle= YUM

 What can I say about this that the pictures don't already say. Homemade cream cheese frosting. I got the frosting recipe here.

 My mini me has the cutest cousins ever.



Everyone had a great time on the egg hunt. No Golden Egg (Golden Egg=CASH) for the mini me. Next year, I will make sure she has a bigger basket, her eggs feel out of the basket faster than she could put them in..lol
The hubby can be so sweet sometimes...he went out in the middle of the night and picked up these lovelies for me. It was nice waking up,coming downstairs to make breakfast and seeing these on the table.
I think I'll keep him around.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment