Friday, June 17, 2011

Shopping

If your anything like me you like looking nice and fashionable but you are not crazy about going from store to store looking for just the right outfit at just the right price. I still experience sticker shock when I happen to venture into some of the more "high end" stores. I once almost swallowed my tongue when I saw a tank top on SALE for $115. R U Kidding Me???

I love places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's but I hate searching the racks. I have this thing about crowds and the isles in these stores are so small? whats up with that?

Online shopping is a good solution but that has its own set of problems. I don't like paying for shipping only to get the item and its not right. Some sites offer free shipping but often you have to spend a certain amount. I don't like being told how much to spend, its annoying!

What do you love and hate about shopping?

These are some outfits I plan on living in this summer. I have everything covered work, drinks with the girls, hanging out with the family and date night with the other half.

Have a great weekend...I will!









 


Check out Fashion under $100 for purchasing info.

No comments:

Post a Comment