Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thank Goodness for Goodwill.

I found some goodies at Goodwill a couple months back that I want to share with you.


These guys were brass so they got a coat or two of white spray paint and they were ready to go.

I am in love with the details on the frames and I am contemplating whether to spray paint. One thing you will soon get to know about me is that I never met a can of spray paint I didn't like.



Sorry about the blurry pic
 I wish I had at least 4-6 more of these little guys.

Sometimes Goodwill can be a bust but this trip was pure gold...or better yet Sterling Silver. I lucked up and snagged a Sterling Silver Tray for a whopping.....10 bucks!!




Please excuse my Chihuahuas fur....it is a never ending battle. :(

It was super tarnished but when I finally get it all cleaned up it will be perfection.



I still have plenty of polishing to do but the minute its all cleaned up I will post a fantastic after pic.

Do you have any great Goodwill finds in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment