Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've got Sole

Like many other women, I love pretty shoes. Anything with ruffles, feathers, spikes or sparkle will catch my eye. So I had these 2 pair of shoes that already had their fair share of sparkle but there is always room for more.

I started with these


                                               

 This is what the soles looked like...boring.





Then I used these supplies...

to turn them into this




















I love them. The possibilities are endless. I want to buy bright new shoes just so I can do this to them in a crazy contrast color.  This was a quick but more importantly cheap way to add a little sparkle. Now my shoes are cute coming and going!



What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! You are Genius!! I adore them! Do I hear sequins?

    ReplyDelete