Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sweet Dreams

When you think of your Dream Home what comes to mind? I have many different dream homes. The "Leave it to Beaver"suburban homestead , a cozy lake cottage, a New York city brownstone, a parisian apartment,  and I can't forget my palatial Jamaican Estate.

This is what I see when I think of my suburban home.


I just adore a home with a welcoming front porch. The curtains are just the right touch. The white picket fence is a must. 

 The entry of your home sets the tone for the rest of your home.
 These stairs are just perfection. The view isn't too bad either.
 Love the molding.

Not much can be said about this other than, "Yes please"

 Outdoor dining is a must.
I have a large family and love to host Thanksgiving so a large dining room is a necessary element.

 SWOON
Every girl needs a closet


As I said this is just a tiny glimpse of what I would want in a dream home but it sure is a good start, don't you think?

What does your dream house look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment